- Disk Backup – Save not only disk data but also system service structures
- Differential Backup – Save backup storage space by archiving only what’s changed since the last full sector-based image
- Incremental Backup – Back up modified data along with a full sector-based archive
- Flexible Restore (in WinPE) – Restore an entire disk, separate partitions, or only the files you need from previous backup images
- Recovery Media – Create a bootable USB Flash drive, CD, or DVD to recover your PC on demand
- Easy Recalibration – Restore contents of a 512-byte hard disk to a 4K hard disk with no additional input from your side
- WinPE-based Recovery Environment – Create a full-fledged Windows-based recovery environment stored on bootable media.
For more advanced data management functionality, the company offers Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Windows– an all-in-one data management tool combining the backup, recovery, partition management, data migration and data wiping technologies.
Paragon Backup & Recovery Free is available to home users at no cost at https://www.paragon-software.com/free/br-free/